A beginner in sawmilling. Please help)

#1 Aug. 9, 2023 12:25:22

poverinov11@gmail.com
Profile   Send e-mail  

Good day to all! I am more than sure that I am no longer in the top hundred with this appeal, but still).
The first thing that interests me is what kind of equipment is better to buy within 500-600t.rub. I will immediately make a reservation that I have no experience in this field and according to the information that I managed to acquire, there are not many good framers in my region, but good ones sit in their place exactly, and at first there will be staff not easy.
I'm going to cut boards and beams of standard sizes.
I have been delving into this industry for a couple of weeks by reading forums and here is my development of an action plan.(please consider the beginner)
I am afraid to take the ribbon immediately for the above reasons, for this reason I assume to take a disk angle-turning sawmill. But in this case, there is a problem with a small round stone.
There is an option to take a disk horizontal sawmill and an edge cutter. By the way, in this bundle there is an opportunity to take from a friend, already unnecessary to him, a multi-saw in installments.
According to the sawing scheme, I don't see the point in bothering myself, because there are special programs. By the way, I would be grateful if you recommend a more suitable one.
I've read quite a lot about the advantages of the “ribbon”, but still, I think it will be easier and more profitable for me with a disk.
I forgot to say that my region is Rep. Mordovia.
There is also such an option as to take a corner sawmill and buy a roundwood from 28cm. There is such a delivery and unloading (by telephone) 8t.rub.
In this case, the cost of my lumber, on the flip, will be 20t. rub.
Please tell me the prices in my and nearby regions.
Because I can't check and buy everywhere, but, again, by phone and ads, the amount varies from 11 to
22t.rub.
If there is some naivety in my hypotheses, and of course there certainly is, then please forgive and enlighten)
P.S. When asked what goals I pursue, I sheep. At the initial stage, launch and recapture the invested funds. The estimated expected net profit from this activity in such cases is from 150 t.rub. per month.
Thank you for your attention!)
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»

#2 Aug. 9, 2023 13:28:51

Evgeny
Profile   Send e-mail  

Good afternoon! Where do you plan to buy roundwood and where do you want to sell it? The choice of equipment depends on it.

#3 Aug. 9, 2023 14:46:20

poverinov11@gmail.com
Profile   Send e-mail  

Evgeniy
Good afternoon! Where do you plan to buy roundwood and where do you want to sell it? The choice of equipment depends on it.

Good afternoon! I plan to buy wood from plots in my republic, the maximum distance is 100 km.
Sell it already, as it turns out. If I knew 100% that I would sign a long-term contract on a permanent basis, then there would be less hesitation. Actually, this is what I will strive for. But I plan to open next year, before the start of the season, so I may also carry out one-time deliveries if it is not possible to conclude a long-term contract right away. In extreme cases, there are outbiddings in Moscow, but there are not many profits with them)

Edited poverinov11@gmail.com (Aug. 9, 2023 15:37:58)

#4 Aug. 10, 2023 04:49:47

Evgeny
Profile   Send e-mail  

Call me back +79139229110 and we will discuss. Just call next week.

#5 Aug. 10, 2023 09:06:06

poverinov11@gmail.com
Profile   Send e-mail  

Evgeniy
Call me back +79139229110 and we will discuss. Just call next week.
Good. I will call from the number +7 951 056 36 01 . Anton.