We are looking for an investor in the production and deep processing of birch and pine

#1 Feb. 5, 2024 12:49:20

andrey.molokov.77@inbox.ru
Profile   Send e-mail  

We are looking for an investor in the production and deep processing of birch and pine

We are an organization looking for an investor partner for deep processing of wood. We have 30 hectares of needles and 510 hectares of birch on the root. The approximate volume of birch is from 25 thousand cubic meters to 50 thousand cubic meters. The prospects for another birch are about 500 thousand cubic meters. We have experience in sawing and selling wood. Funds from the investor for the purchase of equipment for harvesting wood and equipment for its processing (such equipment and equipment have already been studied and selected by us on the market). We provide raw materials and complete production management, there are workers. We will consider any proposal for processing forests into various products, such as dry firewood, charcoal from business wood waste, etc. Geographically, we are located in the Penza region. Contact email andrey.molokov.77@inbox.ru
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»

#2 March 29, 2024 14:58:19

Samson
Profile   Send e-mail  

I can help you with the investor for the rollback. Money is either in rubles in Moscow or in US dollars from Cyprus.
My commission is $1000>
Interesting.Call me
Igor.
Watsapp
+37126087366
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»

Attachments:
Лесной ресурс / Форум / Exchange investment / We are looking for an investor in the production and deep processing of birch and pine 100-nov-dol2-768x768.jpg (120.9 KB)