Unscrupulous supplier - LLC Zolotoy Kompas, Chelyabinsk region

#1 March 19, 2024 12:07:25

duayltd@gmail.com
Profile   Send e-mail  

In November 2023, LLC Zolotoy Kompas, represented by the head of Meshcherikov Vitaly Igorevich, and DUAY LLC signed an agreement for the supply of a batch (150 m3) of edged lumber of transport humidity by a railway platform in Baku, Azerbaijan for subsequent transit to Turkey. The advance payment in the amount of 350,000 Turkish liras was transferred to the account of Golden Compass LLC on 11/30/2023. At the time of payment of the advance payment, the amount of 350,000 liras was equivalent to 12.150 USD. The delivery time was limited to 20 working days.
At the end of December, V.I. Meshcherikov notified the Consignee in a telephone conversation that, in connection with the upcoming New Year holidays, the railway could deliver the platform no earlier than January 8, 2024. On January 10, 2024, the same V.I. Meshcherikov said by phone that he could not ship, since the batch of lumber had not passed phytosanitary control due to with the detection of bugs in it. After the intervention in this story by the staff of the WoodResource portal, through which this deal was concluded, Mr. Meshcherikov V.I. promised that by February 25 he would file, prepare and send a new batch of lumber.
At the end of February, to the question: what about the delivery? V.I. Meshcherikov replied that the railway platform would be available only on March 1. On March 1, he said that the platform would be submitted on Monday, March 4. On March 5, he said that the platform was delayed, it was served today, but loading is already underway. On March 6, an SMS message came from him that the platform was loaded and paperwork was underway. There was no response to the Consignee's request to send a photo of the downloaded platform and accompanying documents for verification, because V.I. Meshcherikov disappeared from the air.
He reappeared a few days later, on March 11, and began activities to refund the advance payment. It took him all week to get the refund. After 109 days, the Buyer received back his advance payment of 350,000 liras, but as of March 18 it was equivalent to 10450 USD. I.e., taking into account the exchange rate difference, bank commissions and fees, the direct losses of the Buyer amounted to 1800 USD. On the offer to compensate for the losses caused to the Buyer, Meshcherikov V.I. limited himself to vague excuses and refusal to communicate. I.e., disappeared.
The story is sad, at a time when the state is trying by hook or by crook to expand cargo flows and attract buyers, there are individuals like V.I. Meshcherikov who shamelessly use the situation to extract personal benefits in the least expensive ways.

So, LLC Zolotoy Kompas, represented by the head of Meshcherikov Vitaly Igorevich and his accountant Polezhaeva Anna Vitalievna, found an unfair but very effective way to find working capital to conduct their main business in companies affiliated with them, namely, trade in Chinese-made spare parts, car services and repair and construction works in Chelyabinsk and the region, not by the way, they have absolutely nothing to do with the timber industry.

I would classify Zolotoy Kompas LLC as firms with obvious signs of fraud, as a maximum, and as unscrupulous suppliers, at least.
Be careful, gentlemen Sellers and Buyers, with these figures from the "business".
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»

Attachments:
attachment swıft.pdf (189.9 KB)

#2 March 20, 2024 07:32:55

golden_compass@woodresource.ru
Profile   Send e-mail  

Dear ‘duayltd@gmail.com ’ I didn't disappear anywhere, this is the first moment, for some reason you surprisingly kept silent about the fact that you initially had to put the railway platform yourself and while you were thinking who would do it, the dates when you can apply for a platform with a load capacity of 150 m3 passed were not available. Only after the date was indicated, the platform was provided and work began. What makes you think that I sell spare parts is also not clear to me and how I relate to car service stations and construction companies. And most importantly, I did not refuse to pay compensation, but asked you to wait in a conversation with you. The refund took a week, not because of my fault, but because of the work of the banking system and the drafting of an almost tripartite agreement where the payer is one person and the consignee is another, and the bank demanded an additional agreement.The money from the chet was sent to the bank's transit account immediately. In addition, the bank is being cautious in connection with the sanctions.

#3 March 20, 2024 07:54:52

duayltd@gmail.com
Profile   Send e-mail  

Dear ‘duayltd@gmail.com ’ I didn't disappear anywhere, this is the first moment, for some reason you surprisingly kept silent about the fact that you initially had to put the railway platform yourself and while you were thinking who would do it, the dates when you can apply for a platform with a load capacity of 150 m3 passed were not available. Only after the date was indicated, the platform was provided and work began. What makes you think that I sell spare parts is also not clear to me and how I relate to car service stations and construction companies. And most importantly, I did not refuse to pay compensation, but asked you to wait in a conversation with you. The refund took a week, not because of my fault, but because of the work of the banking system and the drafting of an almost tripartite agreement where the payer is one person and the consignee is another, and the bank demanded an additional agreement.The money from the chet was sent to the bank's transit account immediately. In addition, the bank is being cautious in connection with the sanctions.

Vitaly, it is a pity that my review of you became the reason for your actions. If you have forgotten what our Agreement was about, please, I will remind you. The terms of delivery were known to you from the very beginning and you signed up for them. The contract is attached to my answer. Agree, to receive an advance and return it after 109 days (almost a quarter), limiting yourself to an oral reference to spider bugs gives reason for careful consideration of the counterparty and his connections. If you think that you have nothing to do with it, but Russian Railways, related companies, banks, bugs and spiders are to blame for everything - this is your personal business. But I consider it my duty to familiarize the portal users with this whole story so that they think 100 times before making any deals.

Edited duayltd@gmail.com (March 20, 2024 08:03:50)

Attachments:
attachment G1_compressed.pdf (376.6 KB)

#4 March 20, 2024 08:02:31

Profile   Send e-mail  

Dear Oktay, I do not blame anyone for anything and do not take responsibility from myself, but only tried to explain the situation and no more than, I repeat, I do not refuse to pay compensation.

#5 March 28, 2024 12:56:07

tima.timurov.73@internet.ru
Profile   Send e-mail  

Good afternoon to all users of this resource
This X...th is how his mother called him, keep in mind his name is not Vitalik , for three and a half months we have been working , with regard to the above claim from the platform participant, I will add on my own , I have all the evidence that I carried out this logistics and contracts for cargo transportation were also concluded , X...y a mom named Vitlik reported after ng that the Turkish company could not make the payment, I have the data message from him, and the contract was terminated ......it didn't take long, we sent a request to him for the transportation of lumber inside the Russian Federation, in kration this five-piece shit I don't know if he should to believe, according to him, that he does not have time to file, he returned the money that was sent to him in advance, but then the most interesting roasting begins
Mamkin x...y named Vitalik took up a contract in Turkmenistan. you will not believe this x..y surprised us with his warm confidence and the terms of the contract.
We are signing a contract by the end of January …
We provide this x..the first car is on empty payment, that is, the payment of the car on arrival …
We are waiting for the approval of the Gu-12 application
We get a contract with the owner of the car
There are two days left before arrival for the car x ...y mamkin named Vitalik changes the terms of the contract and raises the price by 3,500 thousand rubles per cubic meter, that is, the price of place 17k becomes 20,500 rubles
After the outburst of emotion, x..y mamkin takes up his conscience and makes concessions and gives us a discount for 19k
As a result - the contract fell through - the owner of the car is shocked - the buyer is shocked - the person who issued us Gu - 12 is shocked
Vyacheslav, the general director of this site, is in shock and of course Raul is completely upset. Anyone who will be interested in this character is by no means any business with him, the fool is still the one, apparently at one time he was lucky that the earth still carries such u ...