The better to clean the area from "forest" under construction

#1 Jan. 15, 2015 07:53:26

Макс
Profile   Send e-mail  

Recently took the object under construction of cottage settlement. The countryside is beautiful small river flows, but a part of the territory is forest and shrubs. Completely remove the entire forest will not, but still 250-300 hectares need to clean up. The question is: What technique is better to buy? Or attachments?
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»

#2 Jan. 15, 2015 07:57:55

Evgeny
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hello Max! Here are suggestions for your problem http://леснойресурс.рф/forum/topic/275/

#3 Jan. 15, 2015 08:05:04

Макс
Profile   Send e-mail  

Eugene
Hello Max! Here are suggestions for your problem http://леснойресурс.рф/forum/topic/275/

Thanks, esteemed, but there the farmer but it is necessary for the farm. I'm so not going to bother. I would just straighten small pieces in different places

#4 Jan. 15, 2015 08:08:06

Evgeny
Profile   Send e-mail  

Then simply find the contractor with the mower and make it work.

#5 Jan. 15, 2015 08:59:11

Макс
Profile   Send e-mail  

Eugene thanks for the advice

#6 Jan. 31, 2015 11:37:54

Макс
Profile   Send e-mail  

Max

Considered it... still you flail buy. Now choose from three Ferri, Seppi, Orsi the smallest models in our tractor 82))). Sure there are those here who already have such. What pitfalls hide sellers? Or really anything perfect? What I definitely don't believe because there is no such..)))

#7 Jan. 31, 2015 12:43:52

Evgeny
Profile   Send e-mail  

In this “stump grinder” in this forum this question should be asked. Here is the link to it http://леснойресурс.рф/forum/topic/275/

Edited Evgeny (Jan. 31, 2015 20:56:06)

#8 Jan. 31, 2015 12:48:16

Evgeny
Profile   Send e-mail  

Or you can ask the sellers to explain this technique, they are better than their competitors and hear all the “+” and “-”, and draw the appropriate conclusions. And yet, I've something plan to buy for your business, ask the sellers to have contacts of people who sell and call and listen to their feedback.

#9 April 6, 2015 07:51:47

Seva78
Profile   Send e-mail  

Max
Max

Considered it... still you flail buy. Now choose from three Ferri, Seppi, Orsi the smallest models in our tractor 82))). Sure there are those here who already have such. What pitfalls hide sellers? Or really anything perfect? What I definitely don't believe because there is no such..)))

Good day, if still relevant, will share feedback on the use of Ferri flail. Bought under similar needs, there were several plots in different places, after using resold. The equipment is excellent. I can say that the model number of this company specially developed for use on Russian technology (long communicated with dealers, including on this topic), so the problems with aggregation and adjustment arose. What else attracted me, so that strong protection (double roller blind chain, protective flap, reinforced frame design) and the materials of construction for all the details. In General, a very productive machine. So can you look at them closer. Well, and for similar requirements to the tractor, ferri removes the larger diameter trees.

#10 April 29, 2015 13:15:20

Макс
Profile   Send e-mail  

Seva78
Max
Max

Good day, if still relevant, will share feedback on the use of Ferri flail. Bought under similar needs, there were several plots in different places, after using resold. The equipment is excellent. I can say that the model number of this company specially developed for use on Russian technology (long communicated with dealers, including on this topic), so the problems with aggregation and adjustment arose. What else attracted me, so that strong protection (double roller blind chain, protective flap, reinforced frame design) and the materials of construction for all the details. In General, a very productive machine. So can you look at them closer. Well, and for similar requirements to the tractor, ferri removes the larger diameter trees.

I was looking forward to the reviews..but.. Hurray! already bought! my riding mower.
If everything is OK, it is possible to sell will not.
and bought the same size as my competitor (exactly meticulous man checked everything)