The investment of charcoal production

#1 Aug. 29, 2019 21:08:14

3d_paul@mail.ru
Profile   Send e-mail  

The investment of charcoal production

Good day! My name is Paul. I am looking for an investor to start production of charcoal. Sales has already been agreed, the test samples to potential customers has been sent, the quality more than satisfied customers. The lack of seasonality due to the fact that coal will be sold not only as “goods for picnic”, but also as raw materials for pharmaceutical factories, because birch charcoal is the raw material for the manufacture of activated coal (sorbent).

Attachment - calculation of the project is 4.5 million rubles. BUT! You can start trade with less investment is only reflected on the monthly performance of the company. It is also possible to start working with the amount of 300-400 thousand rbl. - it will demonstrate the relevance of the production, cost and so on. First investment of this amount, you can discuss terms and conditions of its return if something You don't like as an investor.
In addition, before the investment can make a mini setup, which can demonstrate the overall viability of the project. This production does not require investments on the part of the investor.

For any questions willing to answer e-mail or mob. +7-927-848-09-40 (WhatsApp / Viber) Paul. Thank you in advance for your attention to my project.

Sincerely,
Paul Goobic
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»

Attachments:
attachment БИЗНЕС-ПЛАН - ПРОИЗВОДСТВО ДРЕВЕСНОГО УГЛЯ_200 тонн.pdf (544.2 KB)