Buying Lumber edging:board deciduous:aspen in Perm Krai Russia №44847 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: IP Gulakov Alexander Nikolaevich
Tax id: 120704970723
Wood species: Deciduous:aspen
Moisture content: Natural
Length in mm: 1800 - 3000
Width in mm: 30 - 35
Thickness in mm: 100 - 106
Stock: In stock and on order
Price per cubic meter: 241.63 €
Selling Lumber: Edging:Board in Krasnodar region Russia №15574
Nov. 25, 2021, 9:54 a.m. Views: 1953
City: Apsheronsk, Krasnodar region, Russia.
(also in regions of
Nizhny Novgorod region
Organization name: show name and reputation
Wood species: Deciduous:ash
Moisture content: The dry forest
Length in mm: 300 - 4000
Width in mm: 100 - 300
Thickness in mm: 30 - 50
Stock: In stock
Price per cubic meter: 478.25 €
"Les-COM DOC" offers a board.
BEECH, OAK, ASH, ALDER, LINDEN, MAPLE, dry 8-10% edged lumber of the highest grade, of own production.
- Production-warehouse: Maikop district, One kilometer north of the Abadzekhskaya station.
GPS k-you 44.428840, 40.204858
- A warehouse in the Absheron district, Krasnodar Territory.
- Thickness: 25, 30, 32, 40, 50, 60 mm.
- Width; from 100 (90) mm, up to 240 mm. (different widths in increments of 10 mm)
- Length; from 0.3 to 4.2 meters. (variously long in increments of 100mm)
- Humidity; 8-10% or fresh.
- Type of board: Edged, not edged, lamella, timber.
- Grade: Highest, 0-1, 2-3
- Category; A, B, C
-Type of sawing: Mixed. (Band saw)
- A method of planing: Not planed
- Features: Steamed, not steamed.
- Various payment options are possible.
The board produced by "Les-KOM DOC" is used in interior decoration, furniture, windows, doors, stairs and various joinery products, is in great demand and has earned high appreciation among specialists who use solid wood in their production.
We send the price list on request by E-mail:
Or look at the website:
Wholesale, small wholesale, retail
The order can be sent to all regions
Delivery is carried out by transport companies
or individuals by agreement
Contact details: show contacts
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»