Engineers from Irkutsk have developed a new technology of production of derevobeton.

#1 Oct. 28, 2013 10:27:53

WoodResource.com
Администрация сайта
Profile   Send e-mail  

Engineers from Irkutsk have developed a new technology of production of derevobeton.

At the Irkutsk state technical University, members of the laboratory of innovative building and road materials improved the technology of production of Durisol – building material, which is made of cement and wood waste – wood chips.

According to the postgraduate Basil Voroncuka, improvement of the technology is the use of magnesia binder, instead of cement, which will reduce the costs of preparation and mineralization of wood waste, as magnesia binder has a good adhesion to organic materials. These changes will contribute to reducing the cost of production several times.

Various products derevobeton is nowadays widely used in the construction of various buildings, acoustic insulation, insulation of premises and other works, because this material has a low density and cellular structure.

Translated by «Yandex.Translator»

#2 Oct. 31, 2013 17:03:07

Сергей.Т
Profile   Send e-mail  

How much is one brick, its size, where it was used (if used), the service life is estimated.

#3 Nov. 1, 2013 01:38:29

Evgeny
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hello! Me too, this question was interesting. I contacted the Irkutsk GTU and they sent me all the data. Just ask Basil Voroncuka there is the developer of this technology. The website of the Institute www.istu.edu.