I am looking for a partner in sawmilling, woodworking, sawmill

#1 Sept. 25, 2026 14:11:06

89250431449a@gmail.com
Registered: 2026-09-25
Posts: 2
Profile   Send e-mail  

I am looking for a partner in sawmilling, woodworking, sawmill

I am looking for a partner in sawmilling, woodworking, sawmill, furniture production, dryers. 

Sarapul (Udmurtia), stopped 3 years ago, as I am in another city.

Land plots:

1.The sawmill line of the MIDA thin gauge. 

2.Large drying complex of 7 chambers, 600 cubic meters of single loading

3.Planing machines, double-sided tenoning

4.Equipment for glued furniture boards and mini beams 300-700 cubic meters per month

5.Turning area, pantographs

6.Painting chambers

7.Packaging

8.Production of stretchers, canvases on a stretcher, baguette, painting printing

It is possible to produce:

Board, furniture board, joinery, doors, stairs, solid wood furniture, parquet, mouldings: skirting boards, architraves, lining, flooring, glued beams, baguette, etc. packing board, containers, boxes, pallets, defense orders, government contracts, etc.

We can achieve great results together.

If you are interested, please call, write, and I will send additional information.

 +79259968050


Переведено «Яндекс.Переводчиком»

Attachments:
Лесной ресурс / Форум / Exchange investment / I am looking for a partner in sawmilling, woodworking, sawmill ищу партнера.jpg (161.6 KB)

Offline