Russia may impose restrictions on the timber trade with Finland

#1 July 4, 2015 16:05:14

WoodResource.com
Администрация сайта
Profile   Send e-mail  

Russia may impose restrictions on timber trade with Finland
Timber trade with Finland Russia may limit. This situation occurred because of the decision of Finland to prohibit the entry of the Russian delegation for participation in the meeting of the OSCE.

July 1, five members of the Russian delegation, which was to take part in session of parliamentary Assembly (PA) of the OSCE in Helsinki, Finland was not allowed to enter, this number includes the speaker of the state Duma Sergey Naryshkin. After that, a decision was made about the refusal of all delegation to participate in the meeting of the OSCE PA.

Secretary of the Russian security Council Nikolai Patrushev commented on the decision of Finland:
“If we fail to trade, they will suffer serious economic damage. But I didn't say that we will impose sanctions, I said we will develop a response to the sanctions”.

In the past year from Russia to Finland was sent 9.4 million cubic meters of timber. This is 12% lower than a year earlier.
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»

Attachments:
Лесной ресурс / Форум / Discussion of news of the forest industry / Russia may impose restrictions on the timber trade with Finland 20120725014536736.jpg (532.9 KB)

#2 May 20, 2016 16:07:40

geent562
Profile   Send e-mail  

In the past year from Russia to Finland was sent 9.4 million cubic meters of wood
And then I think where they have so many forests that would be for the whole world to sell their products, and most paradoxical, and we also resell, do yourself can not establish the same production? Where is the substitution?
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»