Can I cut down the forest?

#1 July 30, 2015 09:43:25

Sherhan
Profile   Send e-mail  

Welcome... please tell me I bought a large plot of land which is partly in the oaks... there is a need to cut down the whole tree!!! Went to forestry and they said that the forest in this area is not listed... then it turns out that the forest is mine or not? Tell me who knows, pliz?
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»

#2 Aug. 13, 2015 09:23:44

mihasavin@mail.ru
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hello! According to the legislation of the Russian Federation forest is not Yours - it is unique. And to cut it illegally You have no rights. Go for it lots of penalties. You should send the resolution request to the competent authorities. But I hasten to note that the oak tree refers to a valuable the rocks and you just probably will not give permission for its felling. Although each region is different and everything depends on specific conditions.

#3 March 3, 2017 09:11:33

Дмитрий Иванович
Profile   Send e-mail  

Sherhan
Welcome... please tell me I bought a large plot of land which is partly in the oaks... there is a need to cut down the whole tree!!! Went to enterprise and they said that the forest in this area is not listed... if it turns out that the forest is mine or not? Tell me who knows please?
If the site You have: 1. the right of ownership, and 2. the forestry in this area the forest is NOT listed it remains to determine 3. what “purpose” of the earth on which You are entitled.
Because, if it is a LPH - private farming, it is likely that the oak in the course of time grew in Your yard in a natural way, and since it is not taken into account (i.e. the balance sheet at anybody it is not necessary, and just clogs your property, it is not a valuable species, and weed for You).
If the purpose of the “lands of settlements”, it is the office of the municipality and seat of could previously different services to meet the social times for the environment, landscape and so we have in the city it was very planned and now without them, nothing cut (forestry here and know nothing, not his Department).

#4 Nov. 3, 2018 03:43:16

LTK
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hello. A similar situation, with the land agricultural. Pay fines for porasli, but already there is balance in some places up to 22mm and sometimes more, birch, aspen, some pine... How do I put on the account in EGAIS, and may sell programmistam. Sorry to recycle material, at least part melioracii to recoup. In forestry, don't know anything. What to do? Start to clean - they run across, and now it's worth stopping work to start. Dilema

#5 Nov. 3, 2018 05:47:38

Evgeny
Profile   Send e-mail  

Hello! Send a request to our support USAIS. If they won't give you a response within 30 days, then write to me director@woodresource.ru and I'll try to help. With respect, Evgeniy Rozhentsev.