Big timber production

#1 Jan. 22, 2013 09:34:49

zeptorwork@yandex.ru
Profile   Send e-mail  

Big timber production

Who owns the information, please let me know where are and what are the names of major timber production? As well as timber production. Require large quantities of sawn softwood. But in fact, the market intermediary and the intermediary whipping end production - small sawmills with output of 1000 m3 of product. For us it is not enough.
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»

#2 Jan. 22, 2013 17:20:34

Evgeny
Profile   Send e-mail  

Big timber production

In the Altai region are major producers of lumber is th “ Altailes” their contacts are available on this website under wood building, so the company Altai-forest and alpha.

#3 June 14, 2013 18:09:49

Rus89
Profile   Send e-mail  

Big timber production

where you write in what you region??? the ATO are a lot with Vlad in Kaliningrad forest gold stand

#4 Nov. 30, 2013 10:03:44

ALLC
Profile   E-mail  

Big timber production

Hello,I too like some of you technical, for technical and not only who are interested have pretty good app,to raise their capital to a different level,can it the realization of your production abroad,to have all this data on how much work there himself often,and know their need, and if you predloziti listvenite and cedar,even pine Siberia,the demand will be huge. Interesting CL:cu.wood,logs,beams,boards,floor boards,parquet,Euro lining,beam imitation,Board TERENA,very interesting der. of the box separately without packages,packages create one if will be in Kutch. and the price is cheaper,and if to the company, and start building a frame house, then out of it not pokazhetsja,you can even 1-2 people will get a job as professionals that can work on the Norwegian technology,all the papers to come here ,formim.To start briefly about a proper sentence much better if the people who want to write an email and for people with a solid status has a suggestion :buy a plot to build a house and sell, and so on, the price difference between countries, a different story, but who this of SIGMETs, say thanks into poznakomilis with me. But for start I will work a little on selling listvenitsa,etc. thank you Lithuania 53g.

Attachments:
Лесной ресурс / Форум / General questions / Big timber production no.jpg (117.7 KB)