The conference "timber industry of Russia: balance of interests of the state and market 2017"
March 15, 2017 at the hotel "Baltschug Kempinski Moscow" will be held the Conference "timber industry of Russia: balance of interests of the state and market 2017", organized by the company "AERGRUPP".
The conference program consists of three sessions, which will discuss the most topical issues of forest industry, such as:
• Improve regulation of the forest relations in the context of Federal law No. 218-FZ of 23.06.2016, providing for major changes in the Forest code of the Russian Federation and certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation;
• New timber harvesting regulations. The debate about illegal logging;
• Liability of legal entities and individuals engaged in forest management;
• Administrative and criminal responsibility for violation of forest legislation
• The marking system of accounting of wood and transactions with it; transportation, Declaration on transactions with timber. The increase in volumes of wood harvesting in the regions of Russia. The concept of a unified state system of accounting of wood and transactions with it. Declaration of transactions with timber;
• Supply and demand on world and domestic markets;
• Federal law No. 415-FZ of 28 December 2013 the System of accounting of wood and transactions with it (USAIS);
• The availability and accessibility of forest resources. Exchange and OTC trading;
• Selling the rights for conclusion of lease contracts of forest plots with the aim of logging;
• Submission of information about the carved wood;
• Markets and relevant issues, the ability to streamline access to export markets. Long-term investment instruments. Investment projects. Taxation issues;
• The development of intensive forestry and selective harvesting in the regions;
• Development of modern sorting systems that meet the realities of the market;
• The issues of improving management efficiency at the enterprises of timber industry complex;
• The demand for finished products. Technological issues;
• Production of sawn timber in Russia and wood procurement sawmilling industries;
• European market of wood production.
To participate in the Conference invited representatives of: the Ministry of natural resources and environment, Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation, Federal forestry Agency, Departments of forestry of the Federal districts, the largest specialized publications, as well as leading Russian experts in the field of forest legislation, forestry, market analysts, representatives of manufacturers, suppliers, traders, processors of timber and forest.
A more detailed programme, terms and cost of participation on the website: http://www.asergroup.ru/_action/_forest/index.html
Tel./Fax: (495) 988-61-15, 971-56-81
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»