Ad: selling charcoal in Yaroslavl Yaroslavl region Russia
Organization name: ООО "САВИАПАК"
Tax id: 7602137541
Wood species: Deciduous:birch
Price per kg: 0.43 €
Buying Lumber edging:board conifers:pine in Moscow Russia №46733 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: ALBERT INVESTMENT LLC
Wood species: Conifers:pine
Moisture content: Dry forest
Length in mm: 2985 - 3985
Width in mm: 35 - 45
Thickness in mm: 114 - 231
Stock: On order
Price per cubic meter: 338.3 €
Selling Lumber edged:board conifers:spruce in Vologda region Russia №46671 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: LLC "LEGION35"
Wood species: Conifers:spruce
Moisture content: The dry forest
Length in mm: 2000 - 6000
Width in mm: 95 - 195
Thickness in mm: 20 - 45
Price per cubic meter: 265.88 €
Equipment: Multi-saw edging machine KM-250 №43598
June 22, 2022, 10:59 a.m. Views: 411
City: Saint Petersburg, Russia
Organization name: show name and reputation
Type: Sawmill equipment:multirip saws
Equipment name: Multi-saw edging machine KM-250
Price: 3,689.53 €
The machine is designed for processing unedged boards and cutting edged boards along the formation in order to obtain edged lumber of various widths. Other use of the machine is not recommended.
- The installed capacity is 11.75 kW.
- Edges an uncut board into several sizes at the same time.
- The original lumber is moving, and the saw assembly is stationary.
- The improved feeding system does not leave traces on the surface of the workpiece.
- You can use up to 6 saws on one shaft.
- Saw blades of 250 mm are used for work.
- Dimensions are set using ready-made spacer flanges.
-Other flange sizes can be ordered additionally.
- We recommend using roller tables and MLK-10 laser rulers.
The machine is delivered partially disassembled: a separate machine, a separate feeding table, a chain.
Saw blades are not included in the complete set of the machine. The choice of a circular saw depends on the material being processed.
The warranty is 1 year from the date of sale.
Contact details: show contacts
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»