Selling Lumber edging:board conifers:spruce in Perm Krai Russia №46286 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: Alekseyevskoye LLC
Wood species: Conifers:spruce
Moisture content: Natural
Length in mm: 6000
Width in mm: 100 - 200
Thickness in mm: 25 - 50
Stock: In stock and on order
Price per cubic meter: 229.91 $
Selling Wood Mouldings bar planed conifers:pine in Irkutsk region Russia №48502 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: Meridian LLC
Tax id: 3811172172
Type: Bar planed
Wood species: Conifers:pine
Moisture content: The dry forest
Price per meter: 431.08 $
Ad: selling equipment in Berdsk Novosibirsk region Russia
Organization name: OOO "Maslyaninskiy Lespromkhoz"
Type: Sawmill equipment:equipment for cylindrical shaping of logs
Equipment name: machine for cylindrical shaping of logs
Price: 5747.73 $
Pellets / Briquettes / Chips: Selling pellets / briquettes / chips №45295
Jan. 25, 2023, 9:36 a.m. Views: 433
City: Vologda, Vologda region, Russia
Organization name: show name and reputation
Price per ton: 114.95 $
We offer RUF fuel briquettes of our own production from birch sawdust.
The warehouse and production are located in Vologda.
* Packaging form: the packaging is durable for transportation.
* Packages are placed on a pallet exactly along the perimeter.
* Pallet size 1200x800, minimum 95 mm deviation. The thickness of the boards is not less than 22 mm., the ability to lift from four sides with a loader.
* There are 96 packages of 10 kg each on a pallet (12 briquettes in a package).
* Briquettes are pressed from coniferous and deciduous sawdust and free from foreign impurities.
* Standard size: 155x95x65 mm, briquette weight: 0.834 kg (discrepancy +/- 0.5%), humidity: 6-12%, ash content: up to 1%.
* DIN EN ISO 17225-3 standard.
* Briquettes are solid with a smooth surface, without crumbling sawdust. The fraction is small or medium without chips.
* The bag/film is well fused and does not tear during transportation.
* The supplier guarantees the quality of the goods
Contact details: show contacts
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»