Selling Wood Mouldings terrace board coniferous:larch in Irkutsk region Russia №45648 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: LLC "Torglesservice"
Tax id: 3812071191
Type: Terrace board
Wood species: Coniferous:larch
Moisture content: Dry forest
Price per meter: 2.19 €
Price per square meter: 15.5 €
Selling Lumber edging:board coniferous:spruce in Arkhangelsk region Russia №45772 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: LLC "GC Arkhekovud"
Wood species: Coniferous:spruce
Moisture content: The dry forest
Length in mm: 3000 - 6000
Width in mm: 100 - 200
Thickness in mm: 25 - 50
Price per cubic meter: 208.6 €
Brokerage services in the Russian Federation
Organization name: LLC "Lesnoy Resurs"
Tax id: 5445023273
Type of service: Brokerage services
Cost: 0 €
Job: Vacancy №45483
Feb. 7, 2022, 1:12 p.m. Views: 251
City: Apsheronsk, Krasnodar region, Russia
Organization name: IRGA Group LLC
Standing (years): from 2 years
Position: Chief Technologist
Salary from: 924.65 €
In connection with the newly created production for the processing of hard wood, invites you to cooperate
CHIEF WOODWORKING TECHNOLOGIST:
We offer the following conditions:
* New production equipped with modern imported equipment;
* Opportunity for professional and career growth;
* Registration in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
* High degree of independence in decision-making, new opportunities for professional implementation;
* Work in the Rostov region, MILLEROVO.
* Possible compensation for accommodation for nonresident candidates
Requirements for the candidate:
* Higher education (logging and woodworking);
* Work experience of at least 3 years in a similar position as a leading or chief technologist in the production of sawing, drying, further processing of hard wood is mandatory;
* Knowledge of raw material requirements, experience working with suppliers in the field of raw material quality. Knowledge of the regional specifics of the quality of raw materials and the preparation of hard rocks;
* Knowledge of technological processes of harvesting, processing of hard wood, woodworking equipment, technology of sawing and drying of wood;
* Active life position, ability to achieve goals, organizational and managerial skills;
* Conscientiousness, accuracy and discipline, desire for professional growth and development.
* Ability to work with regulatory and technological documentation.
* Determination of technological requirements for raw materials and finished products
* Improving the efficiency of technological processes
* Building process chains with maximum performance for this equipment
* Rationing of losses and consumption of raw materials, planning of output
* Development of regulatory and technological documentation necessary for the operation of the enterprise and control over its use in production, making changes to technical documentation in connection with the adjustment of technological processes and production modes.
* Monitoring compliance with established technological processes and taking timely measures to eliminate violations of technological discipline.
* Study of the causes of defects and defects in production and organization of measures to eliminate them. Work with complaints, carrying out corrective actions
* Preparation of plans for the placement of equipment, technical equipment and organization of workplaces, calculation of production capacity and equipment loading.
* Participation in the development of business plans in terms of ensuring current and future needs in the production of products of a certain quality, quantity and assortment;
* Staff training
* Control over documentation from regulatory authorities (Rosselkhoznadzor, etc.), permits for finished products and production.
Head of the Personnel Department Ilina Elizaveta Georgievna +79870829886. Send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]
The level of salary and bonuses depends on the wishes of a successful candidate.
Travel and accommodation expenses are FULLY compensated by the employer.
Write to the author of this advertisement:
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»