Offering services - Компенсационное лесовосстановление in Moscow Russia
Organization name: ООО «Леснойресурс»
Type of service: Компенсационное лесовосстановление
Cost in rubles: 250000
Ad: selling roundwood in Ostrovskoe Kostroma region Russia
Organization name: Lesnoy Resurs LLC»
Wood species: Deciduous:aspen
Diameter in centimeters: 6 - 60 см.
Length in meters: 3 - 6 м.
Price per cubic meter in rubles: 1200
Ad: selling wooden products in Berdsk Novosibirsk region Russia
Organization name: LLC " Russian House"
Tax id: 5445036787
Product: Profiled timber
Wood species: Conifers:cedar
Moisture content: The dry forest
Price: 13500 ₽ per m3
Pellets / Briquettes / Chips: Selling pellets / briquettes / chips №12974
April 5, 2021, 3:12 p.m. Views: 2365
City: Novorossiysk, Krasnodar region, Russia
Organization name: show name and reputation
Price in rubles per ton: 8000
Rectangular briquettes (RUF). Briquettes are produced on German equipment by high pressure. The calorific value of wood briquettes is in the range of 4.5 to 5.0 kWh/kg. This high calorific value of the briquettes is achieved, on the one hand, due to the large specific gravity after compaction, on the other − due to the low residual moisture (usually less than 10%). The strength of the briquettes sold for the account contained in the wood substance − lignin, which is melted under the influence of temperature and heating. The advantages of wood fuel briquettes in comparison with other solid fuels
1. The calorific value of briquettes of 4.5 to 5.0 kWh/kg, i.e. higher than that of wood and comparable to pellets, and different types of coals.
2. Unlike firewood, briquettes do not require pre-drying.
3. Briquettes burn with a minimum amount of smoke, "fire" or spark.
4. Long burning time of the briquettes in comparison with conventional wood bookmark in the oven, you can produce several times less.
5. Constant temperature all over the combustion of wood briquettes (with a large duration of combustion).
6. Low ash content (0,5−1,0%). After combustion of briquettes remains in the ashes.
7. Briquettes require less space for storage and transportation: one europalet briquettes weighing 1 ton (about 1 m3) is equivalent to 3-4 m3 of firewood. Accordingly, significantly reduces the cost of transportation and storage of fuel.
8. Convenient packaging allows you to unload and stack them manually in the garage, basement and even in the pantry.
9. Briquettes can replace other types of solid fuel (coal, wood) without appropriate modernization of boilers and furnaces.
10. The possibility of long storage of the briquettes without deterioration of their quality characteristics.
Wood briquettes have wide application and can be used for all types of furnaces, boilers, perfectly burn in fireplaces and stoves, grills, etc.
Packaging of briquettes it is possible to take to the outdoors instead of firewood. For igniting the briquettes are used kindling, small wood chips, paper.
The burning of briquettes allows to obtain 2-4 times more heat energy compared to burning wood.
Retail price check! The price is per plant in Maykop, Republic of Adygea.
Contact details: show contacts
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»