Ad: selling pellets / briquettes / chips in Birobijan The Jewish Autonomous region Russia
Organization name: Dryad Vostok LLC
Price per ton: 102.12 €
Selling plywood boards 2.4 - 30 mm. in Yaroslavl region Russia №44976 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: Paris Commune Ltd.
Length: 1525 - 1525 mm
Width: 1525 - 1525 mm
Thickness: 2.4 - 30 mm
Price per item: 8.41 €
Selling Wood Mouldings terrace board conifers:pine in Irkutsk region Russia №44685 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: IP Romankevich Vladimir Vasilyevich
Tax id: 381600010202
Type: Terrace board
Wood species: Conifers:pine
Moisture content: Thermally modified wood
Price per meter: 5.99 €
Price per square meter: 17.96 €
Pellets / Briquettes / Chips: Selling pellets / briquettes / chips №12974
Jan. 12, 2022, 1:49 p.m. Views: 2684
City: Novorossiysk, Krasnodar region, Russia
Organization name: show name and reputation
Price per ton: 212.6 €
Rectangular briquettes (RUF). Briquettes are produced on German equipment by high pressure. The calorific value of wood briquettes is in the range of 4.5 to 5.0 kWh/kg. This high calorific value of the briquettes is achieved, on the one hand, due to the large specific gravity after compaction, on the other − due to the low residual moisture (usually less than 10%). The strength of the briquettes sold for the account contained in the wood substance − lignin, which is melted under the influence of temperature and heating. The advantages of wood fuel briquettes in comparison with other solid fuels
1. The calorific value of briquettes of 4.5 to 5.0 kWh/kg, i.e. higher than that of wood and comparable to pellets, and different types of coals.
2. Unlike firewood, briquettes do not require pre-drying.
3. Briquettes burn with a minimum amount of smoke, "fire" or spark.
4. Long burning time of the briquettes in comparison with conventional wood bookmark in the oven, you can produce several times less.
5. Constant temperature all over the combustion of wood briquettes (with a large duration of combustion).
6. Low ash content (0,5−1,0%). After combustion of briquettes remains in the ashes.
7. Briquettes require less space for storage and transportation: one europalet briquettes weighing 1 ton (about 1 m3) is equivalent to 3-4 m3 of firewood. Accordingly, significantly reduces the cost of transportation and storage of fuel.
8. Convenient packaging allows you to unload and stack them manually in the garage, basement and even in the pantry.
9. Briquettes can replace other types of solid fuel (coal, wood) without appropriate modernization of boilers and furnaces.
10. The possibility of long storage of the briquettes without deterioration of their quality characteristics.
Wood briquettes have wide application and can be used for all types of furnaces, boilers, perfectly burn in fireplaces and stoves, grills, etc.
Packaging of briquettes it is possible to take to the outdoors instead of firewood. For igniting the briquettes are used kindling, small wood chips, paper.
The burning of briquettes allows to obtain 2-4 times more heat energy compared to burning wood.
Retail price check! The price is per plant in Maykop, Republic of Adygea.
Contact details: show contacts
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»