Selling Lumber edging:board conifers:pine in Arkhangelsk region Russia №45103 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: LLC "Region-Forest"
Wood species: Conifers:pine
Moisture content: Natural
Length in mm: 3000 - 6000
Width in mm: 100 - 200
Thickness in mm: 25 - 50
Price per cubic meter: 241.08 €
Selling wooden windows conifers:pine in Sverdlovsk region Russia №45074 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: LLC "Technologies of a Modern Window"
Tax id: 6678047448
Product: Wooden windows
Wood species: Conifers:pine
Moisture content: The dry forest
Price: 68.79 € per piece
Selling Lumber edging:board conifers:spruce in Kirov region Russia №41632 | WoodResource.com
Organization name: Almaz-Logistik LLC
Tax id: 4345384154
Wood species: Conifers:spruce
Moisture content: Dry forest
Length in mm: 1000 - 6000
Width in mm: 70 - 200
Thickness in mm: 15 - 200
Stock: In stock
Price per cubic meter: 176.58 €
Equipment: The front two retort charcoal kiln, like ПФ2РГ-60. Standard. Monthly output: 60 tons\month №23131
Jan. 10, 2022, 6:42 a.m. Views: 1975
City: Naberezhnye Chelny, The Republic Of Tatarstan, Russia
Organization name: show name and reputation
Type: Equipment for wood wastes processing
Equipment name: The front two retort charcoal kiln, like ПФ2РГ-60. Standard. Monthly output: 60 tons\month
Price: 68,236.42 €
We offer you Modern two retort charcoal furnace activation and regeneration technologies continuous:
1. for the carbonization (pyrolysis) of wood (vegetable) wastes and other carbonaceous substances
2. for the production of activated (active) coal and sorbents from wood, bones, shells, coal, peat, anthracite, bone, vermiculite, carbon-containing substances and do not uglerodosoderzhashchih land, clay...
Some General characteristics of "two retort" ovens for charcoal production.
Service: 1 operator is enough for 4 furnaces.
The quality of coal may be made for the purposes of human consumption, public supply; or industrial purposes
Energy efficiency: charcoal furnaces work by burning the pyrolysis gas of the raw material (wood).
Safety: furnaces meet all requirements and norms of labor protection, ecology, fire and industrial safety, etc..
Advantages: proper organization of motion of gas flows, heat transfer, complete and efficient combustion of pyrolysis gases, the highest specific production output with the lowest cost per unit of production, making furnaces the most economical and environmentally friendly;
mechanization-automation creates better working conditions in plijeni; the different constructive solutions provide reliable, durable and safe operation of the furnace
1. The front two retort charcoal kiln, like ПФ2РГ-60. Standard.
Productivity per month: 60 ton / month.
Performance on wood: 330-450 cubic meters / month.
Dimensions overall: 8050х2850х5350
Production time: from 2 months
Terms of delivery: by arrangement.
2. Special installation for the regeneration and reactivation of contaminated (saturated) activated (active) coal and sorbents
For example, the small installation option, SUR-25, with post-combustion gases.
Supposedly the sizes of plants SUR-25...100.
The performance of the tipo model, regeneration, 25 kg / hour; 50 kg / hour; 100 kg/hour, etc..
Used for regeneration of active carbons and sorbents used, including in the mining of precious metals like gold, platinum, etc.
Regeneration is a very profitable business:
2.1. Little costs the most energy-intensive part of the production pair
2.2. The raw material for nothing, or almost nothing
2.3. Additional equipment, such as crushers, is required.
2.4. Regenerowane active carbon, often of better quality than the original
2.5. The accumulated regeneration of saturated activated carbons and sorbents improves the environmental situation of the region.
3. Universal mini install MS-5...22 to activate, regenerate, reactivate, contaminated (saturated) activated (active) coal and sorbents.
3.1.Used to obtain active carbon adsorbents from different brands:
- wood waste, coal, coal fines, peat, sawdust, containers
- animal bones,
- bones, shells of fruits and nuts
another carbon residue in the pyrolysis of tires;
- fossil raw materials, such as clay, earth, vermiculite, diatomaceous earth, sediments, biological waste. For example, for the production of various mineral sorbents used for cleaning and bleaching water, oil, sugar, spirits, beer, etc.
-other wastes of plant and animal origin,
3.2. for regeneration (repair, clean,...) sorbents and active (activated) carbons.
3.3. for drying, roasting, calcining mineral raw materials. For example, with the aim of obtaining various construction materials or for their enrichment.
3.4. for drying, roasting, calcining industrial waste, obtaining various building materials, sorbents...
- active coal type BAU = 10 kg*hour (7 tons\month).
- active coals from fossil coal = 15-25 kg / hour (10 - 18 tons\month).
- active coal from the carbon residue from the pyrolysis of tyres = 25-35 kg / hour (18 - 25 tons / month).
- while regeneration of active carbons and sorbents = 50 kg / hour (35 tons\month)
Contact details: show contacts
Translated by «Yandex.Translator»